One of the biggest waste buckets in large organizations are small daily interruptions. In this post, we want to tell companies how they should organize in a way with as few interruptions as possible.
The book “Perfekte Processer” is written by Kristian Steen Holme and is our contribution to better processes within production, administration and innovation.
- Make project management more fun
- Making risks tangible and actionable
- Agile is a state of mind, NOT a method
- 5 tips to engage your team during ...
- The IT team uses vimpl for SCRUM ...
- 4 steps to get ahead of competition ...
- Engage colleagues in a transparent and ...
Phone: +45 2986 8839
Overgaden Neden Vandet 15A
DK-1414 Copenhagen K
® 2012 / 2014 vimpl - visual management & planning All Rights Reserved
Join the movement. Become a vimpl development partner
Your Name or company (required)
Your Email (required)
Why do you want to join