As parents, workers, friends and human beings we need to pay attention to one universal competence; becoming better at organizing and participating in meetings.
One of the biggest waste buckets in large organizations are small daily interruptions. In this post, we want to tell companies how they should organize in a way with as few interruptions as possible.
- Make project management more fun
- Making risks tangible and actionable
- Agile is a state of mind, NOT a method
- 5 tips to engage your team during ...
- The IT team uses vimpl for SCRUM ...
- 4 steps to get ahead of competition ...
- Engage colleagues in a transparent and ...
Phone: +45 2986 8839
Overgaden Neden Vandet 15A
DK-1414 Copenhagen K
® 2012 / 2014 vimpl - visual management & planning All Rights Reserved
Join the movement. Become a vimpl development partner
Your Name or company (required)
Your Email (required)
Why do you want to join