Casper Skjold Nielsen -
Are you using a SCRUM board to manage your projects? See how one of our customers use vimpl to build and share their SCRUM boards.
It is easy to lose the big picture when you are busy. See how an auto shop in the northern part of Denmark used vimpl to build a board that helped them optimize their workflow.
Have you ever rejected a project? If not, you might want to have a look here and learn how turning down projects can benefit you.
- Make project management more fun
- Making risks tangible and actionable
- Agile is a state of mind, NOT a method
- 5 tips to engage your team during ...
- The IT team uses vimpl for SCRUM ...
- 4 steps to get ahead of competition ...
- Engage colleagues in a transparent and ...
Phone: +45 2986 8839
Overgaden Neden Vandet 15A
DK-1414 Copenhagen K
® 2012 / 2014 vimpl - visual management & planning All Rights Reserved
Join the movement. Become a vimpl development partner
Your Name or company (required)
Your Email (required)
Why do you want to join